Ernie's friend uncovers the three stages of Blog-Awareness, while Joi throws caution to the wind and asks Are you addicted to blogging?
[…] You are addicted to blogging if you answer “yes” to at least 3 of the following questions:
- Do you think about everything in terms of whether it will make a good blog entry?
- Do you keep your computer in standby mode beside your bed and wake up at 2am to blog?
- Do you skip lunch and blog instead?
- Do you accept speaking engagements or make travel decisions based on whether they will make good blog material?
- Do you have your RSS newsreader open during meetings and keep hitting “refresh”?
- Do you sit around trying to figure out how you can redesign your job so you can blog more?
- Do you think blogs will suddenly cause an emergent democracy and save the world? […] Joi Ito
Me? I simply ask who isn't seduced by the thrill of discovery, learning, wanderlust and a good laugh.
It's a Blog, Blog, Blog, Blog World.